Energy balls - Nutrition To Suit You
- 1 cup of fresh dates
- 1 cup of mixed nuts (whichever you like)
- ¼ cup of pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup of sunflower seeds
- ½ cup of coconut flakes
- 1 large tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 large tablespoon of almond butter
- Optional 1 tablespoon of Raw Cocoa powder
- In a pan/microwave melt the coconut oil with the almond butter.
- Place the dates in blender along with the coconut oil and almond butter.
- Blend the mixture until it is soft. Remove from the blender.
- Add the nuts and seeds, blend together lightly so that you still have chunks for texture.
- Add the nuts/seeds to the date mixture and mix together. This can be a bit messy. Roll the mixture into bit size balls.
- In a bowl place the coconut flakes. Add the balls and mix them round so they get coated in the coconut flakes.
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes and they are ready to eat (only have 3 at the most).