Steak with spinach and cheese
High protein meal
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 pieces of steak
- 1 bag of spinach
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- Optional 1 chilli
- 1 ripe/soft avocado
- 2 tomatoes cut into pieces
- Handful of goats cheese/feta/cheddar
- Place the steak on a hot pan. Cook on each side for 2/3 minutes then place in oven (cook to your liking).
- In the pan where you cook the steaks, add some olive/rapeseed/coconut oil. Add the onions, garlic and spinach and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Once the steak is cooked, remove from the oven & allow it to sit for 2 mins.
- Place the spinach on a plate, add the steak and top off with the cheese, avocado and tomato.